SPECIAL STORE TEAM MEMBER (posted June 29, 2020)
Full-time, Part-Time, Seasonal, or Year-Round Deli and Bakery Attendant
Ending: November 15 or Never
Age Requirements: Must be 18 Years of Age
We're currently special someone to complete our 2020 team. Are you intrested in being a part of an amazing crew at a unique location, where charm, tradition, quality and a sense of community com together with great food, good dogs, and a different routine each and every day? Contact us should you be looking for employment and interested in working in "Downtown Good Hart". We're love to meet and discuss what you're looking for and whether or not you'd be a good fit here in the 49737.
Ideal candidate must have some sort of retail, foodservice, or customer service experience and be willing to learn. Must love dogs and be genuinely interested in quality, consistency, and putting our customers first. Must also be able to work in a very fast past environment. Dependability and honesty a must.
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable standing, bending, and lifting for long periods of time
- No evenings, ever
- Two consecutive days off
- Historic operation; we've been here since 1934 (long term job security)
- Store discount on merchandise, etc.
- End of season bonus program and returning bonus program for seasonal employees
- Complimentary daily lunch
- Child friendly environment for working moms and dads
Hourly position with compensation based on experience.
Fax or email your completed Good Hart General Store application to 800.943.2353 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may also be directed via email.
DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION (PDF)
To deliver paperwork in person or by mail:
Attention Ami Woods
1075 N. Lake Shore Drive
Good Hart, Michigan 49737
(Posted June 29, 2020)